Sales Manager aka Sales Superstar!
First of all, we’re searching for a unique person. Someone that has amazing energy but can also energise others. Someone that cares about their team and their clients. Someone that can bring new ideas and help us grow. And of course, someone that can deliver results.
If some or all of the below sounds like you, we’d love to have a chat:
- An experienced salesperson with considerable past experience
- An established career history within the hospitality and events industry; extra points awarded if this experience is London based
- Able to show us some outstanding performance results from your previous roles
- Can identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organisation
- Knows their way around a CRM platform (we use Pipedrive but we don’t mind if you’ve used something else)
- Can research and build relationships with new clients and create an effective execution strategy
- Design and drive the tender process and new pitch material
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Driving new business to achieve quarterly growth targets
- Demonstrating return on investment through value led conversations
- A social networking butterfly!
- Working with other departments to maximise opportunities to deliver revenue to the business
- You’ll get loads of freedom to mould this job into something that really fits you. So we love people that have initiative and don’t necessarily want to be confined to a ‘normal’ role.
What we offer
- Holidays – 28 days holiday a year ( as well as bank holidays and your birthday)
- Salary – annual reviews to ensure that when you’re killing it, we pay you accordingly.
- Cycle-to-Work – We’ve signed up to this scheme so buy a bike and get fit with some help from us!
- Development – We provide a budget to all of our team for extra-curricular learning and development.
- Knowledge Sharing – we have a little communal book library that we all add to.
- Social – We’re like to go out together a lot. Typically we have one night out scheduled per month as well as plenty of unplanned fun!
- Food – On Fridays it’s ‘Treat Friday’ so we eat whatever we want and have a few drinks too.
- Pension – We contribute 3% toward your pension when you opt into the scheme.
- Working Parents – We love kids and we have a few parents in the team. We work with you when you need a bit of help sometimes kids even come to work for the day.
- Work from home – We believe in working flexibly. Where practical we support working from home when you need to or just want some quiet time.
- Rewards – We regularly reward our team with shopping vouchers, bonuses and other little treats like massages and days off.
- Mind & Body – Our team does yoga, jogs together, meditates and we support all of this. We also encourage a little nap on our comfy couch when you need it.
- Animals – Akira is our office dog and Head of Barketing! He provides vital cuddles in difficult times.
We’d like to talk to you in person about this one but just to give you a ballpark we’d expect a high-performing Sales Manager to achieve around 25-35k per annum (dependant on experience) with an inspiring commission structure in place.