Led by our fearless Managing Director Jo, we are now looking for an Office Manager to join our team. You’ll be liaising with London’s newest and well renowned 5* hotels, caterers, stadiums, restaurants and more! Your role will involve managing the organisation and day-to-day running of the internal office, as well as personal assistant to the heads of departments! This is the perfect role for an organisation wizz with bucket-loads of proactivity!
Tasks will include:
- Managing Reception
- Receiving parcels
- Ordering office supplies
- Managing internal office rota’s
- Picking up the phones
- Keeping the office tidy and organised
- Order Treat Friday lunches – we all get lunch paid for!
- Admin related tasks – account management, marketing and recruitment related.
- Birthday Buddies rota – everyone gets on!
- Helping to plan events and outings for everyone in the office
- A Big Heart
- Be the solution, not the problem
- Genial with a good sense of humor
- Highly organised & efficient
- Super Proactive
- A winning smile!
Life at TempTribe
We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
We’re a young and energetic team who take pride in looking out for one another and collaborate on projects every day.
Escape Rooms, Lawn Bowling, Actual Bowling, Pub Golf, Cocktail Making Classes, BBQ’s and Birthdays – you name it, we’ve done it!
Our mantra is, “Stay Positive. Work Hard. Make It Happen”
What's in it for you
- £22,000-£24,000 salary dependant on experience
- Treat Friday
- Monthly team nights out
- 5% Pension Contribution
- 28 days holiday + birthday off
- Compensated overtime
- A pub next door!