The spooktacular time of year that is Halloween is upon us and to help get us in the mood we’ve created this countdown of the freakiest, most creative foods to sink your teeth into – it’s just up to you to decide whether you’d want to!
8. This delicious sweet delight from the Shangri-La Hotel at The Shard, London is more treat than trick, but don’t let the winged surprises catch you off guard.
7. Enjoy afternoon tea from the Hilton Waldorf Hilton Hotel London, just keep an eye out for the ghostly guest that might invade your plate!
6. Unlike the spider sitting and waiting for it’s prey we wouldn’t be able to wait to get nibbling on these cupcakes from Hotel Café Royal.
5. Ghoulie cupcakes from Belgraves – A Thompson Hotel. Enough to make you go (b)ooo?? We think so!
4. This dessert from Life’s Kitchen at Pewterer’s Hall does look murderously good. Death by chocolate, could be worse!!
3. These are some frightful bite-fulls from Hilton Park Lane. Just enough scare in every mouthful but not enough to keep our picking fingers away.
2. This cake from ‘Cakes by Robin’ is a monster of a pie, something Sweeney Todd and his partner in crime Mrs Lovett would be proud of. We’re not exactly in a hurry to get munching on the different cakey body parts.
1. Almost too realistic for its own good this brain cake from the Food and Wine Magazine hits the number one for too disgusting to eat. This isn’t something we’ll be slicing into in a hurry, unless we want to mimic brain surgery!
Have you got any other disgustingly delicious foods? Comment on our blog and share creations with us!