- Be a crucial member of the TempTribe team, by offering in-office support for our key clients
- Managing staff bookings on our bespoke software:
– forklift driver
– warehouse operative
– stockroom assistant
– picker packer and more!
- Assist with growing our current database of over 3000 temporary staff
- Deliver excellent customer service to all clients and staff members
- Confident business developer expanding TempTribes portfolio
- On-Site Support for your own personal portfolio of client
- Minimum of 1 year in an administrative role
- Desired experience in sales & account management
- Persistent with a positive attitude, self-starter and a creative thinker.
- Confident Sales-person
- Someone looking to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced industry
The office is busy, phones going off regularly but it’s also like a family, we support each other and we will support you too. You’ll have 27 days of holidays per year and treat Friday lunches! We are right around the corner from Shoreditch and we socialise regularly. It might be bowling or pub quiz or drinks with clients and we always have fun! Three things we really care about is driving our business, looking after our staff and having fun.
Negotiable £25,000-35,000 per annum depending on experience & contacts. We also have a training budget for courses that will add value to the company and to you.