Account Management – managing and growing a wide portfolio of existing clients including hotels, caterers, sports venues, event companies and brands.
Mainly office based with weekly on-site visits to clients, sign-ins for staff and some on-call days.
The role is demanding but diverse giving you the opportunity to use your charisma, your skills in sales and business development all whilst representing the TempTribe brand. You will be working in a team of motivated, opportunity-seeking individuals. Using our database of temporary staff you will be booking staff who match the requirements of your clients to fulfil their staffing requests.
- Happy, positive and fun.
- Self motivated & very well presented, who is looking for longevity and career progression.
- Interested in what we do (specifically at TempTribe) and need to be able to demonstrate success in previous roles, how they met their targets and their experience in customer facing role.
- Be able to talk to anyone and focus on relationship building, client and staff care.
- Hard working, driven and confident; know how to sell herself/himself and the product and be able to converse with a cross section of clients and staff.
- Able to take initiative in their work and be able to multitask.
- Have excellent attention to detail, be able to write a good email and think quickly on their feet.
- Ability to work under pressure in a hectic office to tight deadlines and be able to handle stressful situations calmly
- Problem solving attitude – we are here to help solve our clients’ problems by providing great staffing teams.
- Results and team oriented